Wednesday, March 28, 2012

UpdateMode = Conditional still refreshes!

I have a web application project running Atlas, now Ajax, with a masterpage where I have a scriptmanager.On the default page I have a scriptmanagerproxy and some usercontrols. these have updatepanels inside of them, all with updatemode=conditional and triggers for ONE button to make them refresh.

No matter which button I press, the updatepanel refreshes. It doesn't really flicker, the problem is that it refreshes the content. I've tried removing everything, I've even tried with a new website project, and with and without masterpages, no matter the result is the same.

Can someone please explain this to me? I use the web_ctp.config and run on win 2003 server. please let me know what code you require, though the very basics aren't even working, I don't see the point of posting any now.

Solution found here...

http://forums.asp.net/thread/1239062.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment