Wednesday, March 28, 2012

UpdateMode Conditional updates always

Hi everybody. Using MasterPage with ContentPaceholders that contains UserControls, UpdatePanels wich are all assigned an UpdateMode to conditional and some ModalPopUp extenders.

When any trigger is fired all the UpdatePanels are refreshed.

I'm I doing something wrong. Thanks in advance

I was wrong. It updates only with update method, but, always loads page and controls. Is it possible to avoid in a simple manner.

I was wrong. It updates only with update method, but, always loads page and controls.

Is it possible to avoid in a simple manner?


I also have the same problem...

any body have any idea to solve this problem???


Hey I got the solution for this problem !!!!

Set RenderMode Property of UpdatePanel to "Inline" for each UpdatePanel on page.

Also assign TargetPanelID for each UpdateProgress on page.

Cheers ,

Shekhar


Hello, this didn't help. Do I need to set "Conditional" update mode to the panels?Also, TargetControlID, not TargetPanelID I suppose, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment