Monday, March 26, 2012

UpdatePanel + Dynamically UserControl

Hi everybody.

I have next problem, I have a menu with a couple of options, when youclick over any option the web load a usercontrol inside of aupdatepanel (i save the virtualpath of the control in a viewstate), oneof these controls has a uptatepanel with a gridview.

The option which load the usercontrol is Customers, when I click thefirst time over Customers, the usercontrol and the gridview work fine,but if i click one more time over this option the gridview doesn'twork, I press to sort one column, but the gridview isn't updated, it islike it was frozen.

Thanks, Pedro.

I have exactly the same problem.

I'm not sure, but I think that this issue is related to the fact that the second updatepanel it's n loot loaded at page init, so it's not going to work properly.

If anybody has found a solution to get updatepanels to work after loaded dynamically, please HEELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment