Monday, March 26, 2012

UpdatePanel & Safari

Hi

On my page I have an updatepanel which works fine in all browsers, but not in Safari. I've been searching a lot on the internet (and on this site) for the problem.

I've found a lot of topics where people have the same problem as me.
For example:http://forums.asp.net/thread/1237608.aspx
This person posts that the problem is solved in the March-edition of Atlas, but I'm using the latest version, the April-edition.

Is there still a "bug" in Atlas for Safari-browsers or is there knowledge of some unsupported atlas-functions in safari?

Thanks in advance for the information.

Mathias.

haai. One of my colleagues has run into problems on Safari also. We're not sure if the problem is Atlas or something to do with our own code. Did you find out anything more about this?
SAME PROBLEM ON JUNE 27
UpdatePanel is currently not supported on Safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment