Monday, March 26, 2012

UpdatePanel & ScriptManager Problem

Hi,I'm having a unusual problem I can see to solve. I'm new to AJAX and I'm finding fantastic.My problem is I have a user web control on a AJAX ASPX page with the ScriptManger.All the AJAX component work perfectly in the user web control except the following,

ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(this,this.GetType(),"SearchMessage", msg,true);

The JavaScript is just a location.href or alert. I have no javascript errors I this is code in IFrame. Is there something different I need to do when accessing the script manager in the user web control?I can't find a solution and trying me crazy because I getting no errors and debugging tells me nothing.Really appreciate some help.thx

I sovled the problem so this thread is closed. I didn't realise I should of referenced the page above not the user web control class.

this.page instead of this

No comments:

Post a Comment